For those who qualify, the 2 year residential Vedanta Course is entirely free of cost for Indian Resident Students. Tara Cultural Trust meets the boarding, lodging and all other needs of the students. Overseas students will have to pay for their accommodation.
In some special cases as exceptions, Sandeepany Sadhanalaya does accept a few Guest Students (those above 30 years of age, householders (Grihasthas), and retired individuals who have served or have been associated with the Chinmaya Mission for long).
Accommodation Contributions for Overseas and Guest Students:
1. Accommodation having single room with common bathroom (Non- AC facility):
For Indian Guest students – Rs.5,000 per month.
For Overseas Guest students – US$4,000 (for two years)
2. Accommodation having single room with attached bathroom (Non- AC facility):
For Indian Guest students – Rs. 10,000 per month.
For Overseas Guest students – US$5,000 (for two years)
3. Accommodation having single room with attached bathroom and AC facility:
For Indian Guest students – Rs. 12,500 per month.
For Overseas Guest students – US$7,500 (for two years)
Note : Overseas candidates (particularly from USA) who are selected for the Vedanta Course may remit their contribution by Bank Transfer or to Chinmaya Mission West.
To send your contribution through Chinmaya Mission West:
1. Make Cheques payable to Chinmaya Mission West
2. Mail to : 1765 Channing Ave, Palo Alto CA 94303
3. Include a note to forward to Tara Cultural Trust
The funds will be forwarded to Tara Cultural Trust on behalf of participant.