Spiritual seekers, regardless of their upbringing and faith, are carefully selected and interviewed before being accepted to undergo intensive residential training in Vedic literature.
To apply for the Vedanta Course the following is mandatory. Candidates should:
- Have an intense desire to study the scriptures.
- Be proficient in English, the medium of instruction.
- Be unmarried men or women.
- Be free from family and other encumbrances.
- Be aged 20-32 years.
- Be a graduate in any one discipline.
- Be mentally and physically fit and able to withstand the intense training.
Gender, caste, creed, religion, nationality are no bar for applying for the Vedanta Course.