Spiritual seekers, regardless of their gender, nationality, upbringing and faith, are carefully interviewed before being accepted to undergo intensive residential training in Vedantic literature.
To apply for the Vedanta Course, the following is mandatory. Candidates should:
- Have an intense desire to study the scriptures and live a life of a sadhaka (seeker)
- Be proficient in English, the medium of instruction
- Be unmarried
- Be free from family and other encumbrances
- Be in the age group 20 to 35 years
- Be a University graduate in any discipline, having completed one’s Bachelor’s degree
- Be mentally and physically fit and able to withstand the intense study and training.
Gender, caste, creed, religion and nationality are no bar for applying for the Vedanta Course.